Attending a Pilates class can help restore physical vitality, invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit. Through a series of postures, breathing and meditations, it is said to be the perfect union of mind, body and spirit.
Pilates Classes are a great way for people who want to build up their strength to gain a greater mind and body awareness and improve their balance and posture. Pilates Classes are also a great way to have fun and meet new people as well as an opportunity to escape from pressures at work or home.
Private Pilates one to one classes offer personal Pilates instruction and guidance. Instructors set out a personal programme of Pilates exercise that is designed just for you.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING PILATES CLASSES
- Pilates is a great way to relax and reduce stress.
- Pilates is a low stress form of exercise designed to release tension and help your body relax.
- Pilates increase strength and stamina without adding muscle.
- Unlike other forms of exercise Pilates helps because it focuses on developing core muscles.
- Pilates improves fitness without pain.
- Pilates is a gentle form of exercise that will tone and strengthen your muscles.
- Pilates transforms poor posture without putting stress on your heart or joints.
- Pilates improves your posture, realignes your spine and strengthens your core.
- Age is not a barrier- Unlike other forms of exercise Pilates is gentle on the body.
- Pilates is for people of all age groups.
- Pilates is a low impact form of exercise designed to improve core strength and improve well being.
- If you are suffering from an injury or poor health Pilates can help restore physical vitality.
- Pilates invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit.